This step-by-step shows how I created the above card, it features the new Tonic Studios Rococo Celebration – Lucky Horseshoe Die.
1. I used a white scalloped pre-cut card, and cut square layers with Navy and contrasting blue polkadot card as the base.
2. I die cut a tag shape to mount the main elements onto, then cut the Rococo Die using a nice navy card – the same as the base layer.
3. I also die cut the ribbon that comes with the Rococo Celebrations Lucky Horseshoe Die set in navy and white to complement each other.
4. I used the Tonic Studios ‘the gift of love’ die set to cut a lovely sentiment, I die cut two of these, one in white and one in silver to add a nice shadow and make it stand out.
5. I created this lovely little double bow to finish it off. And there you have!
If you liked this post, please click follow…