This step-by-step shows how I created the above card, it features the new Nuvo Paradise Blue Sparkle Dust.
Sparkle Dust is an ultra fine glitter are perfect for fine detail projects, and can be used with a stencil or a stamp.
1. I used a square pre-cut card base in cream. I then cut a piece of craft card to sit on top of this, 5mm smaller than the card base and a brown layer 5mm smaller than the craft card piece. I matt and layered this onto the card base.
2. I then die cut a panel background in cream using a decorative screen die and layered it on top of the brown card.
3. Then using the Treasured Token Envelope die, which is part of the Sweet Nothings die range to cut a small envelope. I used the panels which come within the Treasured Token Die set to mat and layer a beautiful little envelope. I used the Sparkle Dust on the background of the detailed panel to add a bit of sparkle.
4. I cut triangle shapes to create accent corners to use at the corners and behind the envelope and also used the Sparkle Dust on these.
5. I curled the corners of the brown card using my embossing tool, but you could use a thin pen or a paintbrush, this then reveals the Sparkle Dust corner.
6. I used a gorgeous coloured ribbon to compliment the Sparkle Dust, this really helped to make the colour pop on the card.
6. And last but not least, I added the embellishments – string, a button and some beautiful gems.
And there we have it! A beautiful envelope detail card!
I loved using the Sparkle Dust, it is so delicate and highly sparkly – it makes everything look shiny and pretty.
If you liked this post, please click follow…