This step-by-step shows how I created the above card, it features the new Tonic Studios Rococo Kids Collection – Kingdom Castle Die.
1. I started by cutting the main box element in white card. I used the Tonic Tent Gift Bag Die set to create this.
2. I die cut the Kingdom Castle out in pink card and turned it over leaving the die in place. I then cut a number of strips of double sided tape and placed it over all the cuts to keep them in place and then removed the die. I die cut another castle in silver card and removed all the pieces just leaving frame, I then placed it over the matching areas on the front of castle.
3. I then die cut the For you die from the Pillow Box and Sentiment Die set in silver satin card, and the pink card to add a little sentiment to the back of the box.
4. I used a lovely bright pink ribbon to create a small bow – to ensure the box was securely closed. Instead of creating a classic bow, I created a simple knot.
5. I then added Nuvo Glitter Drops – blizzard to the front of the Castle element, to add a little sparkle, and finished it off by using some shop bought crystals.
And that was it, perfect for little girl presents – or decorate in a different colour for a completely different look!
If you liked this post, please click follow…