This step-by-step shows how I created the above card, it features the new Tonic Studios Rococo Kids Collection – Tiny Trike Die.
1. I cut a large square piece of card and used my bone folder to score a line in the centre to create a base layer. I then cut a blue piece of card to sit on top of this, 5mm smaller than the card base and a patterned paper layer 5mm smaller than the blue piece. I matt and layered this onto the card base.
2. I cut a piece of hessian to add a different texture and colour to the card, and secured it with wet glue to ensure it.
4. I cut the Tiny Trike Die set using a warm yellow card, and the tassels using a nice mid blue off cut piece of card.
5. I used the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to add highlights to the bike.
6. I added a bit of interest by using the Nuvo Crystal Drops – English Mustand as it suited the colour of the card perfectly.
And there we have it – the finished card. Nice and simple, but very effective.
If you liked this post, please click follow…